Replacement remote sensor for use with the Titan Controls Atlas 1 CO2 Controller. Factory calibrated for precise CO2 readings and utilizes low voltage technology to avoid Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) from electronic ballasts.
Instructions for use:
- 1. Attach ½ moon plate to the back of the remote sensor using the small screws included.
- 2. Turn off power to Atlas® 1 before connecting remote sensor.
- 3. Carefully attach the CAT 45 cable to the remote sensor.
- 4. Be careful not to bend the ‘Sensor Input’ pins when inserting the CAT 45 cable. It could cause the sensor to function improperly.
- 5. Turn on power to Atlas® 1 and verify that remote sensor is operating properly.
- 6. The remote sensor is FACTORY CALIBRATED. It is not necessary to calibrate the unit after installation.