Your Solution for Fueling Heavier Harvests and Amplified Flavors.
Sugaree is OMRI certified and CDFA registered additive that, using organic carbohydrate and electrolytes, assists in triggering pathways that deliver nutrients to the flower sites, and in solubizing left over phosphorus, aiding absorbtion and translocation through the plant.
Sugaree, similar to CES Sour-Dee, contains polysaccharides folded into a matrix fortified with an emulsion of trace minerals. This formulation acts as a compensator as lowering sunlight levels at the end of season precipitate drops in photosynthetic rate and ATP (plant sugar) production. These additional carbohydrates provide the plant with the energy it requires to fuel respiration that drives fruit set. It's specially designed organic formulation targets increases in fruit set, retention, and sugar production. The potassium in Sugaree promotes flower bulk and quality by supporting carbohydrate metabolism.
Sugaree is the way to go if your terpene profile is more on the sweet, fruity, floral side, but can be used in conjunction with CES Sour-Dee for a sweet and sour effect! Sugaree can be used in conjunction with all Cutting Edge Solutions products, or other commercial hydroponic nutrients.
Designed for use in Hydroponics, soilless, continuous feed systems, drain to waste, and soil applications.
- 1 Quart
- 1 gallon
- 2.5 gallon
- 6 gallon
- 15 gallon
- 55 gallon barrel
- 270 gallon tote
*Please expect a 2-week lead time on placing commercial-sized orders.
- Soluble Potash (K???O) 2% (Derived from Potassium Sulfate)
- ALSO CONTAINS NON-PLANT FOOD INGREDIENT:
- 2% Sucrose derived from evaporated cane juice and molasses. (microbe food)
Directions For Use:
Sugaree is a highly concentrated solution. Never mix undiluted concentrates as this may result in nutrient lock-up.
- Add each nutrient separately to water and aerate reservoir regularly. Apply Bulletproof Si to water before any other nutrients.
- Shake well and measure carefully using a millilitre measuring cup. If using Micro 6-0-0, add Micro 6-0-0 first to water, then other nutrients.
- Monitor ppm/EC and pH in reservoir and top off with fresh water as needed.
- Reservoir temperature should be 60-68 degrees F.
- Do not store product in direct sunlight. Do not freeze.
|Initial Flowering Stage||10 ml per gallon of water|
|Final 3-4 Weeks of Flowering||10 to 30 ml per gallon of water|