Hi-LuxGro MH 1000 Watt DE 5500°K delivers color temperature similar to daylight. High blue light ratio and full spectrum output for healthy plant growth and robustness. Superior µmol output within the PAR spectral range (Photosynthesis Active Radiation). The 1000W DE Metal Halide lamp holds the highest industry quality ISO 9001 standards with best in its class reliability over lifetime. Easy lamp change. Special lamp design optimized for usage in open luminaires.
Ushio America introduces a new DE (double-ended) Metal Halide lamp to its Hilux Gro professional horticulture lamp line. The 1000W DE Metal Halide lamp holds the highest industry quality ISO 9001 standards with best-in-its-class reliability over lifetime.
Made in Germany and designed for usage in open luminaries, the DE Metal Halide lamp offers spectral distribution optimized for photosynthesis efficiency with PAR output of up to 1800 μmol/s, and is available in 5500K color temperature.
Features & Benefits
- PAR output of up to 1800 μmol/s
- Super high output lamp technology
- Optimized spectrum, distribution pattern, lumen output and irradiance
- Reliable operation throughout the growth cycle
- Highest quality and consistent performance
- Engineered in ISO 9001 certified facility
- Suitable for open fixtures
Note: Operate between 800-1000 watts only. Do not boost or overdrive the lamp.