The Twister T4 VSC Trimmer With Standard Tumbler (No Vacuum) is one of the best trimming machines on the market for medium to large scale growers. It offers TONS of flexibility for you in terms of speed, adapting your trimming to whatever type of flower you're working with. It's output is insane, with the ability to trim up to 14 lbs/hr Dry; 25 lbs/hr Wet. Here are all the reasons we love this trimmer.
Automate Your Harvest With The Twister T4 VSC Trimmer With Standard Tumbler (No Vacuum)
The real advantage of the Twister T4 VSC Trimmer With Standard Tumbler (No Vacuum) is the variable speed control feature. It allows you to adjust the speed of the tumbler, and the cutting blades. With all these different customizable functions, you are essentially getting 36 machines in one .
Adapting your trimmer to meet the needs of your flower is a huge advantage, so you can tune down the machine for the most gentle trim yet on the really low density, delicate flowers that would have been dismantled by a machine trimmer in the past. Then when you start working with big, dense buds, you can crank up the speed and really get efficient, while still being gentle on your flower!
Corrosion Resistant Blades
The T4 VSC Trimmer With Standard Tumbler (No Vacuum) uses corrosion-resistant nitride blades, which are more expensive, but well worth the added cost. They stay sharp for longer, and last longer before needing to be replaced altogether. They are also approved for contact with food materials, which is a huge compliance bonus. Furthermore, less buildup sticks to them, preventing your machine from getting gunked up and not working as effectively.
This Version Of The T4 VSC Doesn't Have A Vacuum
There are two different versions of the Twister T4 - the Leaf Collector version and the Trim Saver version. The difference is in how they preserve the trim your machine sucks up. The Trimsaver is much more gentle, and a must have for growers looking to use their leftover trim for extracts.
This T4 VSC Trimmer With Standard Tumbler doesn't include a vacuum at all, however. This is because some growers have no need for their trim, or they already have a vacuum they plan on using. This can save you money and allow you to only get what you want.
Full List Of T4 VSC Trimmer With Standard Tumbler (No Vacuum) Features:
- Lightweight and Portable – The machine is super lightweight making it easy to carry it to and from the field, and it easily fits in your trunk
- SoftTumble™ Technology – Small tumbler diameter combined with polished stainless steel non-stick surface ensures flowers experience minimal impact via less wall crawl and shorter tumble distance.
- Powerful and Durable – Tubular chassis and 1HP motor ensure continuous, high performance
- Consistent Cut – Trimmed pieces are of uniform quality, hour after hour; day after day
- Low Maintenance – Toolless assembly and easy cleaning, with minimal maintenance required
- Cleans Up Well – The T4 strips down in seconds and is the only trimmer to give you full and complete access to blades.
- No Setup or Tools Required – Simply plug into a 110V outlet and play.
- Low-Touch Trimming – Flowers subjected to low levels of human handling.
- Twister Track Record – When you buy a Twister, you’re investing in a brand with a decade of research and development behind it. You’re buying the most advanced and maintenance-free trimming system on the planet. Painless Customer Service – – The Twister Track Record speaks for itself, if any issues every arise with your machine, they will make it right, and include a 3 year warranty on this machine
- Leaf Collection – Every Twister T4 Trimmer comes with a leaf collection bag.
- The T4 now has the option to include the wet tumbler or the dry tumbler depending on how you would like to process your finished plant material. Select what tumbler you would like to come standard with your T4 above.
T4 VSC Trimmer With Standard Tumbler (No Vacuum) Specs
|Blade Motor||200W / 0.25HP|
|Tumbler Motor||6W / 1/125HP|
|Cut Height||.040″ / 1/25 / 1mm|
|Weight||56lbs / 25.4kg|
|Shipping Weight (complete w/leaf collector)||120lbs / 54.4kg|
|Length||25in / 63.5cm|
|Width||15in / 38.1cm|
|Height||16.5in / 42cm|
|Discharge||5in / 127mm|
Leaf Collector Specs
|Airflow Capacity||1190 CFM|
|Static Pressure||6.45in of H20|
|Impeller||10″ / 25.4cm|
|Inlet||5 1/2″ / 139.7mm|
|Height||19in / 48.3cm|
|Weight||58lbs / 26.3kg|
|Circuit Breaker Required||15A / 120V|
|Connector (plug)||15A 120V (NEMA 5-15)|
|Sound Rating||77 db|
|Maintenance||Clean impeller housing frequently. Clean filter bag.|
Extended Warranty Available - Twister Edge Extended Care
For added peace of mind, an optional 2 Year Full Extended Warranty may be purchased at the time of purchase. Keirton will provide, without charge, any repairs or parts needed due to deficiencies in materials or workmanship.Learn More