CO2 Alarm System from TrolMaster provides critical monitoring of CO2 levels for up to 13 separate zones / rooms.
The TrolMaster Carbon-X system is designed to protect customers and workers near commercial indoor growing areas that use supplemental CO2, satisfying all local and state regulations. The system has a modular structure, allowing you to customize the system to fit your unique requirements, being able to monitor up to 13 zones.
The Carbon-X system offers both high level alerts, as well as low level alerts. The sensors will constantly monitor the CO2 level of the areas. If unsafe levels of CO2 are detected, the system can shut down CO2 flow, vent the area, turn on visual and audible alarms and even send signals to a fire alarm panel.
The TrolMaster Carbon-X system provides critical monitoring of CO2 levels for up to 13 separate zones / rooms. The system can have both high level (up to 30,000ppm) alerts, as well as low level (5,000ppm) alerts. Both high and low level limits are user-adjustable to meet local regulations for supplemental CO2 use indoors.
- x1 CO2 Controller (CDA-1)
- x2 16 ft. RJ12 Cable
- x1 12 Volt Power Adapter
The Carbon-X system can also control various devices such as ventilation fans, dampers, main CO2 valves as well as to send a signal to the fire department by interfacing to the fire / alarm panel in the facility. Automatic shut-off of CO2 is accomplished by wiring the facility's main CO2 solenoid in series with one of the system control modules. The settings for each of the devices connected to the system are user-selectable for easy customization.
Each room monitored by the Carbon-X will also require an audio-visual alarm to alert the personnel to the level of CO2 in the area, and whether or not it is safe to occupy the area.
The TrolMaster app can be used to remotely monitor the Carbon-X as well as to receive user-alert / notifications in the case of high CO2 levels are detected.
The system can control up to 40 outputs total. Each output can be linked to an individual sensor or all sensors for a customized programming. There are five types of outputs that can be connected to the system.
- AS-1 The AS-1 CO2 Alarm Station is an audio/visual alarm to be mounted inside or outside the room to be monitored, and sound an alarm (both visible and audible) in the event of the CO2 level going above normal or safe levels. It can be linked to either low or the high level CO2 sensors, or it can be linked to both sensors for complete redundancy.
- AS-2 The AS-2 CO2 Alarm Station combines an audio-visual alarm module with a color-coded LED display indicator and a LCD digital ppm level reading. It is designed to be mounted outside of the space to be monitored, and will display the CO2 ppm level. The DSA-1 can be linked to either the low or the high level CO2 sensors, or it can linked to both sensors for complete redundancy.
- DSE-1 The DSE-1 CO2 Emergency Stop Station controls the main Co2 solenoid. It will automatically shut it off if any fault or high CO2 level is detected
- DSC-1 The DSC-1 is a 120V controlled outlet that turns on devices like ventilation fans if any fault or high CO2 level is detected.
- DSD-1 The DSD-1 is a Dry Contact output. Both N/O and N/C connections are provided on the DSD-1 and it can interface to the fire alarm panel.