Give your plants the light they want with the Sun System LEC 315 Watt Fixture with 3,100K Lamp, 208-240 Volt. This CMH style grow light uses industry-leading technology to increase yield while minimizing heat.
If you are unfamiliar with LEC technology, just know that it is very similar to CMH, it is just a specific type of CMH. It offers all the great benefits of traditional HID lighting, such as high powered light at an affordable cost that your plants love. But, LEC offers many benefits over traditional HID. It uses a more optimized spectrum for full-cycle growing, and doesn't build up heat the way MH/HPS lights do. Furthermore, LEC lights are incredibly energy efficient, which surprises many growers when they see how much light intensity they provide.
Now, let's talk about why the Sun System LEC 315 Watt Fixture with 3,100K Lamp, 208-240 Volt is one of the best for hobby and commercial growers alike.
Benefits Of Growing With The Sun System LEC 315 Watt Fixture with 3,100K Lamp, 208-240 Volt
This incredible LEC grow light is built from the best materials possible with the most reflectivity possible. The fixture uses 98% German aluminum inserts with 95% reflective corners, redirecting as much light as possible back towards your canopy. It gives you the ultimate in output, uniformity, and diffusion.
The Sun System fixture includes a Philips CDM-T 315 Watt LEC lamp, which is highly efficient for agricultural purposes. It implements a full-color spectrum with increases amounts of beneficial UV and infrared light, which increases yield, potency, aroma, and flavor.
Sun System LEC 315 Watt Fixture with 3,100K Lamp, 208-240 Volt Specifications
- 1.95 PPF (photosynthetic photon flux) per second, giving your plants more usable light at the canopy than competitiors
- The included lamp is 3100K (Kelvin), which is a green power color temperature with 92 CRI and 33,000 initial lumens.
- Great investment that will last you years, with a 20,000 hour lamp lifespan.
- Keeps it's performance over time, with a 90% lumen mainteance at 8,000 hours and 85% PPF maintenance at 20,000 hours.
- Passive heat management through the open lamp construction, preventing buildup of hot air over your canopy
- Incredible energy efficiency with 50/60 Hz low frequency operation, square wave technology, and Philips electronic ballast (lasts 50,000 hours!)
- Philips electronic ballast features built in thermal protection
- Great for commercial growers, as you can daisy chain up to 6 units & run off the same controller
- Features an 8' long power cord
- 1 year warranty for the Philips Lamp
- Reflector Dimensions: 21.6L x 17.3W x 9.6H
More Reasons We Love The Sun System LEC 315 Watt 3,100K Grow Light 208-240 Volt
Still not sold? Here are some more reasons we love this light.
Unprecedented grow lighting technology
We know you've loved MH and HPS grow lighting for decades, but we are in a new era of growing. Sun System's LEC grow lights are vastly superior, offering all the things you love and improving things that you don't. This LEC runs cooler, uses less electricity, and gives you a full spectrum of deep light penetration. Your mind will be blown by the increase in yields and quality you see, along with the cost savings from energy efficiency and longevity.
You can use the Sun System LEC 315 Watt Fixture with 3,100K Lamp, 208-240 Volt in small spaces like grow tents without worrying about heat build up, but they also work great in commercial facilities because they are a no brainer investment with a powerful light. More weight, less maintenance = more profit.
A full spectrum lighting solution
While MH and HPS lights are only suitable for one of the two stages of plant growth (Veg or flower), the Sun System LEC 315 Watt Fixture with 3,100K Lamp, 208-240 Volt is a full spectrum lighting solution. It implements wavelengths that others don't such as IR and UV. These are shown to increase bud weight and potency, while also improving flavor and aroma.
It also has higher PPFD over traditional HID grow lights, leading to higher levels of vegetative growth and flower production. These lights work great as a standalone grow light (single-source lighting), but you can also use them as supplemental fixtures to accommodate your existing HID lights. This will balance your spectrum while increasing the angles at which light hits your canopy.
The Philips 315w LEC bulb has an ultra long life
MH and HPS bulbs burn out quickly, which is not only a monetary cost but also a maintenance cost. It takes a long time to change bulbs, especially in commercial facilities with hundreds of lights. This is why so many growers love the included 3,100K Philips 315w LEC bulb. It has an ultra-long life, making less work for you in the grow room so you can do things you enjoy and save money.
It works very efficiently with square-wave ballasts, and features unique characteristics to increase the lumen and spectral maintenance. This leads to higher light quality over the long term.
Energy savings and cool operation
You already know how hot HID's can get, which messes with your environment and costs you money on HVAC. Sun System LEC 315 Watt Fixture with 3,100K Lamp, 208-240 Volt, on the other hand, produces almost no heat, keeping your plants happy along with your wallet!
And, this light produces the same amount of light with half the wattage of HIDs, so you get your weight while cutting your energy bill in half! Don't look at this light as a cost, look at it as an investment.
Not Sure This Model Is Right For You?
This is just one of the many Sun System LEC models on our site. There are five more, each available with either the 3,100K or 4,200K lamps giving you tons of options to optimize your grow lighting. Shop All Sun System LECs Here or learn more about each model below:
- 315 Watt LEC - These models are great for smaller tents and grow spaces. Each light will adequately cover a 3' x 3' footprint and you can combine multiple lights to cover larger grow areas.
- 630 Watt LEC - These larger fixtures are great for covering larger tents and grow spaces up to 4' x 4'. They also enable the combination of the two bulb spectrums available (3,100K and 4,200K) to provide a broader spectrum. Combine multiple models to cover larger spaces easily.
- 315 Watt Commercial LEC - The unique reflector design of these units make them great for larger commercial-style grow spaces with higher ceilings enabling the lights to be placed higher above the canopy.
- 315 Watt Remote - These lights enable growers to place the ballast in a remote location, enabling different wiring hookup options. The reflector shape and design is identical to the standard 315 models.
- The Grow Beast - For those growers wanting the biggest and the best, the grow beast provides a great combination of LEC and DE light and packs it all into an easy to manage single housing. Great for coverage of 4' x 8'!
Want to learn more about Sun System LECs and their benefits over traditional HPS or MH lamps? Click here to learn more!
Proudly Made & Assembled In The USA!
US patents pending: 29/460230, 29/500346, 29/539,674. Chinese patent: ZL201430011816.5.