Give your plants an optimized, powerful light source while saving money on your energy bill with the Sun System LEC 630 Watt Fixture with Dual 3,100K Lamps, 208/240 Volt! This powerful CMH style of light is a great option for hobby and commercial growers alike!
Benefits Of Growing With The Sun System LEC 630 Watt Fixture with Dual 3,100K Lamps, 208/240 Volt
This Sun System LEC uses two 315 Watt Philips bulbs, which allows you to mix and match color temperatures - such as 3100K and 4200K, to give your plants exactly what they need for all stages of growth!
LEC (light emitting ceramic) technology is one of the best light sources there is, offering many of the benefits of traditional HID lighting without the drawbacks. They are notorious for running super hot, inefficient, and require tons of maintenance. LEC on the other hand runs super cool, takes way less electricity, and last way longer.
Plus, they are more powerful, and offer a full-cycle growing solution. No more changing between MH and HPS from veg to flower, this light will work from seed to harvest!
The Sun System LEC 630 Watt Fixture with Dual 3,100K Lamps, 208/240 Volt uses the dual lamp configuration because it offers increased wattage in a single fixture design, cutting down on equipment and fixtures needed in the grow room.
The construction of this fixture is second to none, using 98% reflective German aluminum inserts and 95% reflective textured corners. This leads to unprecedented light output, uniformity, and diffusion. If you're spending money on a grow light and electricity to run it, you should make sure as much of that light is getting put towards your canopy as possible!
This light also features the highly touted Philips CDM-T 315 Watt LEC brand lamp, which offers a more optimized light spectrum only possible with ceramic lamps. It also gives your plants beneficial UV and Infrared light, which speed up the grow cycle, and increase terpenes. This means heavy harvests with the highest potency possible. What more could you ask for?!
Sun System LEC 630 Watt Fixture with Dual 3,100K Lamps, 208/240 Volt Specs
- More usable light to your canopy with high 1.95 PPF (photosynthetic photon flux)
- Dual 3,100K (kelvin) lamps create a powerful, green power color temperature, perfect for plants
- Less maintenance with fewer bulb changeouts, as the Philips bulb has a 20,000 hour lifespan.
- Longer efficacy of the lamp, which maintains it's power and efficiency at 90% after 8,000 hours, and 85% after 20,000 hours
- More passive cooling than traditional HIDs, with the open rated lamp construction which removes heat easily and quickly.
- Incredibly energy efficient Philips ballast which operated on 50/60 Hz frequency and uses advanced square wave technology (50,000 hour life span)
- Philips Ballast features thermal protection, ensuring problem-free long lifespan.
- the 208/240 volt Sun System LEC features an 8' long power cord.
- 1 year warranty on Philips lamps
- Reflector Dimensions: 31.0L x 22.3W x 9.4H
Additional features of the Sun System LEC 630 Watt Fixture with Dual 3,100K Lamps, 208/240 Volt
Disrupting the grow light industry
We know you've come to know and love MH and HPS lights. But let's face it - they are becoming outdated, partially thanks to the Sun System LEC 630 Watt Fixture with Dual 3,100K Lamps, 208/240 Volt. This LEC fixture offers many of the great benefits of traditional HID without the frustrations associated with their inefficiency. Jump on the LEC train and you'll be glad you did, as these fixtures use fewer watts, run cooler, use a more optimized full-spectrum of light, and save you money on your energy bill.
Give your plants the type of light they need from seed to harvest
LEC or CMH lamps are a full spectrum grow lighting solution, giving your plants light from the entire wavelength of light, including ultraviolet and IR. This means your plants get a type of light that more closely resembles the sun, and thus they can grow to their full potential. The UV and IR increase potency, flavor, aroma, and weight. Whether you want this light as a standalone lighting source or as supplemental light for checkerboarding with your MH/HPS fixtures, you cannot go wrong.
The Sun System LEC 630 Watt Fixture with Dual 3,100K Lamps, 208/240 Volt is easier to maintain
One of the biggest reasons HIDs are becoming outdated is because you have to constantly change out bulbs, which adds up to a ton of work if you're a commercial grower with hundreds of fixtures. LEC bulbs, particularly high quality ones such as the Philips lamps included in this fixture, last incredibly long. They also maintain their performance up until they burn out, so you get as much usability as possible from your bulbs.
cool, energy efficient operation
Wheraes HPS and MH lights burn super hot and suck a ton of energy from the wall, the Sun System LEC 630 Watt Fixture with Dual 3,100K Lamps, 208/240 Volt runs very cool and efficiently. It uses half the wattage while supplying the same amount of light intensity. It also passively cools the system through it's open reflector design, and the technology is just cooler in general. Save on energy and HVAC bills simultaneously!
Which Sun System LEC is right for you?
This is an awesome LEC grow light by Sun System, but it is just one of many similar models. There are five other fixtures, each available with either the 3,100K or 4,200K lamps. You can fine tune your grow light setup to give you exactly what you want, and dial in your environment for high yielding plants. Shop All Sun System LECs Here or learn more about each model below:
- 315 Watt LEC - These models are great for smaller tents and grow spaces. Each light will adequately cover a 3' x 3' footprint and you can combine multiple lights to cover larger grow areas.
- 630 Watt LEC - These larger fixtures are great for covering larger tents and grow spaces up to 4' x 4'. They also enable the combination of the two bulb spectrums available (3,100K and 4,200K) to provide a broader spectrum. Combine multiple models to cover larger spaces easily.
- 315 Watt Commercial LEC - The unique reflector design of these units make them great for larger commercial-style grow spaces with higher ceilings enabling the lights to be placed higher above the canopy.
- 315 Watt Remote - These lights enable growers to place the ballast in a remote location, enabling different wiring hookup options. The reflector shape and design is identical to the standard 315 models.
- The Grow Beast - For those growers wanting the biggest and the best, the grow beast provides a great combination of LEC and DE light and packs it all into an easy to manage single housing. Great for coverage of 4' x 8'!
Want to learn more about Sun System LECs and their benefits over traditional HPS or MH lamps? Click here to learn more!
Proudly Made & Assembled In The USA!
US Patent: D732,236. US Patent Pending: 25/516,347, 29/523,671. Chinese Patent Pending: 201430548157.9.