Sierra Natural Science 217C Spider Mite Control Ready-to-Use kills spider mites, broad mites, russet mites and their eggs.
How our Spider Mite Control works
Spider mites destroy plant cells by sucking out their contents and 217C unique formula works by providing a barrier which is harmless to the plant, but fatal to the mites. 217C kills the spider mites eggs and kills the life cycle by coating the eggs with an oily shield that blocks respiration to the egg; therefore no hatching will occur, they will just dry out. SNS-217CTM Ready-to-Use Spider Mite Control is made up of 100% pure Rosemary botanical extracts. The botanicals are all food grade GRAS (generally recognized as safe) materials. SNS-217 Spider Mite Control is exempt from EPA registration under minimum risk pesticides exempted under FIFRA section 25(b).
217C is made up of 100% pure rosemary botanical extracts highly water soluble. We process raw certified organic botanicals and herbs in-house, ensuring oils and terpenes have a consistent potency across all of our products. The botanical extracts are all food grade GRAS (generally recognized as safe) materials, that are fully biodegradable, and not toxic to animals. It is exempt from EPA registration under minimum risk pesticide exempted under FIFRA section 25(b). It can be used on a wide variety of plants, fruits, and vegetables. SNS-217C Ready-to-Use Spider Mite Control is a five to one (5 to 1) Ready-to-Use, one gallon of SNS-217C and five gallons of water will make a total of six gallons of ready to use spider mite control that may be used immediately or stored and used later.
SNS-217C Ready-to-Use Spider Mite Control Benifits:
- Kills all mites and their eggs, ending the life cycle
- EPA Exempt FIFRA 25(b)
- Can be used up to Harvest (0-Day REI)
- Safe around children & pets when used as directed
- Safe for use with beneficial bugs
How to Mix our Spider Mite Control Ready-to-Use
- Shake well before mixing. Mix 21 oz. of concentrate per gallon of water. For best results use warm (70) Distilled or ???Chlorine Free??? water.
- Foliar Spray: Make sure to spray under the leaves where spider mites hide & lay their eggs. Do not use under direct sunlight or grow lamps