Multi-purpose formulation for the control of mites, insects, and fungus. Can be used on roses, flowers, vegetables, trees, fruits, shrubs & houseplants!
Do you know you have a problem in your garden but not sure what the issue is?? Safer Brand 3-in-1 Garden Spray combines the power of a fungicide, an insecticide and a miticide to provide the perfect 1-2-3 punch to knock out your garden problems. With our 3-in-1 Garden Spray, you no longer have to be a gardening expert to have a healthy garden!!
Combining insecticidal soap with a sulfur based fungicide, this product provides three garden solutions in one, Fungicide, Insecticide and a Miticide!
Safer 3-in-1 Garden Spray is an OMRI Listed Insect Killer and Fungicide used to eliminate soft bodied insects and most common plant diseases on contact.
Unlike synthetic chemicals, Safer Brand 3-in-1 Garden Spray breaks down into its natural state within 7-10 days, leaving no residual impact on the environment.
What it Controls?
Powdery Mildew, Black Spot, Leaf Spot and Rust
What it Kills?
Aphids, beetles (leaf feeding), caterpillars (leaf feeding), crickets, earwigs, lace bugs, leafhoppers, mealybug control, mites, plant bugs, scale crawlers, thrips, and whiteflies.
Where to Use it?
You can use Safer Brand 3-in-1 garden spray 32 oz. RTU on roses, flowers, shade trees, foliage plants, ornamentals, beans, peas, broccoli, cabbage, collards, kale, peppers, strawberries, apples, pears, citrus, potatoes, cucumbers, squash, grapes, blackberries, raspberries, loganberries, currants, melons and tomatoes!
- Targets and kills aphids, beetles (Leaf-feeding), caterpillars (Leaf-feeding), crickets, earwigs, lace bugs, leafhoppers, mealybugs, mites, plant bugs, scale crawlers, thrips and whiteflies
- Controls and kills powdery mildew, black spot, leaf spot, rust
- 3-in-1 Concentrate works as a fungicide, an insecticide and a miticide
- OMRI Listed and compliant for use in organic gardening
- Contains Potassium Salts of Fatty Acids (.75%)
- Sulfur (.4%)
Tips for Using Safer Brand 3-in-1 Garden Spray
- Use at first sighting of insects or infestation
- Apply in the morning or late evening.
- Thorough coverage of both top and bottom leaves is important. Spray leaves to the point of fun off.
- Apply every 5 to 7 days when insects are present.