Helping you maintain a stable grow environment
As a cultivator, maintaining a consistent grow environment is critical. Thankfully, ProKure products can address a wide range of the most common cultivator issues, depending on the product series and ClO2 concentration levels.
Prokure V is a Liquid Mold and Mildew Eliminator
For most cultivators, it is a constant battle against mold and mildew. Realistically, grow environments and facilities set up the perfect conditions for mold and mildew to thrive - relatively high heat and humidity along with organic material. Our ProKure V product line is an EPA-registered, pharmaceutical-grade disinfectant/fungicide/ sanitizer/tuberculocide that kills mold and mildew with no residue and no rinse required. ProKure V uses innovative, cutting-edge ClO2 technology to disinfect, sanitize and deodorize all hard, non-porous surfaces.
Features of Prokure
- Kills Mold & Mildew
- Controls spoilage microorganisms on raw agricultural commodities (RACs)
- Extends shelf-life of fruits and vegetables
- Controls and inhibits the build-up of microbes in water used to process fruits and vegetables
- Controls and reduces microbial populations in non-potable water
- Suitable for use with plants in the room.
- Spray directly onto surface to be treated.
- No rinse required.
- Suitable to use daily.
- Agitate and allow one hour before use to ensure solution reached full strength.
- For use on hard, non-porous surfaces (stainless steel, glass, vinyl, PVC, polypropylene, etc.)
- Keep unused formula in a closed or sealed container in a cool, dark location that is not subject to any sunlight. Record activation date onto the container. Used stood formula within 15 days of activation.
- To disinfect hard, non-porous surfaces, ProKure V must be used with an exposure time of 10 minutes at 100 ppm.
Different grow facilities require different cleaning solutions. Also available from Prokure are the Fast Release Gas and Extended Release Gas
- Prokure G - Fast Release Gas - Formulated for use between harvests to control odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew
- Prokure D - Extended Release Gas - Emits very low levels of ClO2 gas vapors via a humidity-activated delivery system.
How To Use Prokure V
1.) Tear open the foil package and remove the white inner pouch. (DONT TEAR INNER)
2.) Add the white pouch in an opaque (not clear) bottle with the correct amount of water.
3.) Allow the white pouch to activate in water for one hour to reach maximum strength.
Specific Use Area
- Indoor & Outdoor Agricultural Facilities
- Hydroponic Facilities
Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2)
Chlorine dioxide is a neutral chlorine compound with the formula ClO2. Although similar in name to chlorine, chlorine dioxide is very different from elemental chlorine, both in its chemical structure and in its behavior. One of the most important qualities of chlorine dioxide is its high solubility in water, especially in cold water.
Chlorine dioxide does not hydrolyze (or undergo a chemical breakdown reaction) when it enters water. Instead, chlorine dioxide remains intact as a dissolved gas in water. In comparison, chlorine dioxide is approximately 10 times more soluble in water than chlorine.
ClO2 is a very small molecule, e.g., it can penetrate into very small areas. As a gas ClO2 will completely and evenly fill any space, giving it unmatched distribution and diffusion.
ClO2 is much smaller than other particles and molecules. Because of its size, ClO2 is a stronger oxidizer and works at much lower concentrations. Because ClO2 works at much lower concentrations, it is also less corrosive.
As a true gas, ClO2 is able to contact organisms wherever they are located and penetrate into tight, hidden or difficult to reach areas, including microscopic cracks and crevices.
Prokure Containers and Applicators
ProKure's line of containers, applicators and other accessories help to activate and to store the liquid and gas formula packets. 4 different sized containers ranging from 32 oz. to 20 gallons are available to use with Prokure V. There is also a speical Dispersion Cup for Prokure G Fast Release Gas
- Plastic cup (filled with 1.5" of water) used for the dispersion of ProKure G Fast Release Gas product line.
- 1-quart (32 oz.) opaque (not clear) poly bottle with sprayer
- 1-gallon opaque (not clear) poly bottle with cap
- 5-gallon opaque (not clear) poly container with collar and spigot
- 20-gallon opaque (not clear) poly drum. Dispensing options include: #195-DHP, hand pump for large drum (not shown) and #195-DRP, rotary pump for large drum (not shown)
Specifications for the Prokure V
|Sizes||3.36 oz. / 95.2 g||.84 oz. / 23.8 g||.17 oz. / 5.0 g||.042 oz. / 1.19 g|
Disinfectant Concentration |
(100 ppm ClO2)
|Water Volume||20 Gal||5 Gal||1 Gal||32 Oz|
|Container Size||20 Gal Drum |
|5 Gal Container |
|1 Gal Bottle |
|32 oz. spray bottle |