Plant Success Orca Liquid Mycorrhizae is a cutting-edge liquid microbial product.
The mycorrhizae build a microbial system in and on plant roots which enhance water and nutrient uptake. This concentrated and diverse mix of mycorrhizae and beneficial bacteria is designed to be watered in or run through hydroponic or irrigation systems. Orca is an easy and effective way to treat your existing plants, landscapes and gardens. When using Plant Success Orca Liquid Mycorrhizae you will see results of increased nutrient uptake, nutrient solubilization, and enzyme release. Orca is an exciting new product from the people who brought you Great White. Representing the pinnacle of biological inoculants, Orca is a highly concentrated liquid mycorrhizal and beneficial bacteria product. This all-in-one product brings together 4 highly effective endo mycorrhizal species with 11 super aggressive bacteria strains. Never before has such a powerful inoculant been so clean, easy to apply and affordable.
Use 1-2 drops directly on seed.
Soak starter cubes in Orca at 1-3 mL per 1 gal (4 L) of water for up to an hour. Orca can also be used in pre-soak solution.
Use 5 mL per 10 gal (35 L) of water every reservoir change from start to finish.
Soil, Coco and Topfeeding
Use 1-5 mL per 1 gal of water. Water into existing plants.
|Amount Of Water||Orca|
|10 Gallon||5 mL|
|20 Gallon||10 mL|
|30 Gallon||20 mL|
|40 Gallon||50 mL|
Plant Success Orca Liquid Ingredients:
- Glomus intraradices - 17 propagules per mL
- Glomus mosseae - 17 props per mL
- Glomus etunicatum - 17 props per mL
- Glomus aggregatum - 17 props per mL
- Azotobacter chroococcum - 24,960 CFU's per mL
- Bacillus subtilis - 24,960 CFU's per mL
- Bacillus licheniformis - 24,960 CFU's per mL
- Bacillus azotoformans - 24,960 CFU's per mL
- Bacillus megaterium - 24,960 CFU's per mL
- Bacillus coagulans - 24,960 CFU's per mL
- Bacillus pumilus - 24,960 CFU's per mL
- Bacillus amyloliquefaciens - 24,960 CFU's per mL
- Paenibacillus durum - 24,960 CFU's per mL
- Paenibacillus polymyxa - 24,960 CFU's per mL
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae - 24,960 CFU's per mL
- Pseudomonas aureofaciens - 24,960 CFU's per mL
- Pseudomonas fluorescens - 24,960 CFU's per mL