The Philips Master Color CDM (CMH) Bulb, 315 Watts - 4,200 K is one of the best lamps out there for hobby and commercial growers alike. It gives your plants the spectrum of light they need for explosive growth, with a super crisp white light for veg-flower growing. In terms of output, spectrum, efficiency, and reliability, this bulb cannot be beat. Here are all the reasons we love this lamp:
Benefits Of The Philips Master Color CMH Bulb, 315 Watts - 4,200K
The Philips Master Color CDM (CMH) Bulb, 315 Watts - 4,200 K puts out an ultra-high 1.95 PPF per watt/second light source. This 4200K is great for full cycle growing, and features a high 92 CRI with 33,000 initial lumens! The bulb maintains its output incredibly efficiently over its life, with 90% lumen maintenance at 8,000 hours and 85% maintenance at 20,000 hours.
This bulb is built with a double glass jacketed bulb, which can be used for open fixture use or enclosed fixture It's built with a Bi-pin lamp base is compatible with all Sun System® LEC® Brand Technology Fixtures.
We recommend keeping it in the family, using only Philips brand electronic ballasts. They are designed to operate together at max capacity in a sustainable manner long term. If you don't stick with Philips ballasts, you'll likely see a decrease in lamp performance and a shortened life span.
Additional Features Of Philips Master Color 315w 4,200K CMH Bulb
- Unbeatable PPF (Photosynthetic Photon Flux) 1.9 umols/s for intense output your plants will love
- Superior lumen/PPF maintenance of 90% at 8,000 hours, getting you your moneys worth from this bulb
- Long life 20,000-hour rated average life, saving you money on bulb changeouts and cutting back on your workload
- Suitable for use in open fixtures and closed fixtures with the double jacketed bulb
- Higher growth light compared to 400W HPS lamps
- 93% ballast efficiency can provide substantial energy savings
- Increased time between re-lamping cycles when compared to standard metal halide lamps