Optic Foliar SWITCH stimulates flower initiation in plants by preventing and combating key stress factors that can delay the formation of blossom set. By utilizing SWITCH during the first 2 weeks of flowering, plants will begin to trigger blooms earlier with tighter nodes. This will ensure that plants will begin to form flower sites and maximize flower growth. Using SWITCH assures no loss in growth, quality or yield. Maximize yields by using OVERGROW during the early growth stage and through the flowering stage.
Available in USA, UK and Spain
When is the best time to use apply Watts?
Early in the morning just after lights turn on; Spray 3-4 times per week.
- Measure 1 Liter or 1 Gallon of water.
- Add 7.5 ml/1.5 teaspoon of TRANSPORT, WATTS & REV for each liter of water. For Gallon Mixture add 30 ml/1 oz of Transport for each Gallon of water.
- Mist cuttings and seedlings on alternating days. After transplanting into Grow stage. Spray leaves until covered and wet 2-3 times per week throughout growth stage and up to week 4 of flower.
- Can be mixed and stored long term. Store in a cool dark place away from heat and light.
- After opening, seal tight and store in cool, dark environment. Best used with distilled water.
- Shake products well before use.
- Spray while lights are on.
- Do no adjust pH of foliar spray.
- Avoid spraying any electrical or lighting.
- Long term stability when mixed.
- Can also add atak or natural pesticide (link) to mix for multipurpose solution.
- Can also add pesticide / fungicide.
- Can also be used on cuttings / seedlings.