Pressure Regulators provide an instant response to variations in pressure assuring that outlet pressure will remain constant regardless of inlet pressure. The built-in indicator visually shows when proper outlet pressure is achieved. A stainless steel spring and EPDM rubber diaphragm create a tight seal eliminating leakage.
The Netafim Wide Range Pressure Regulator is the only 1" regulator in the industry that is rated from 0.5 to 35 GPM. High strength ABS construction and stainless steel springs provide long-life and can be used in a variety of applications while the rolling diaphragm and sealed regulating chamber provide consistent, high-quality performance in any irrigation system. Operating inlet pressure range: 30 to 150 PSI.
- Instant response to variations in pressure assures outlet pressure will remain constant regardless of inlet pressure.
- Non-corrosive, high quality plastic and brass bodies withstand commonly used fertilizers and chemicals.
- Sealed regulating unit with stainless steel spring and a screw are field replaceable and easy to maintain.
- Built-in operating indicator visually shows when proper outlet pressure is achieved (except 3/4" low flow).
- No leakage due to tight seal from rubber diaphragm.