Techflow Pressure Compensating Emitters
The unique design of the Netafim Techflow Emitters regulates flow and provides continuous self-cleaning action during operation. These emitters have a 2.2 PSI internal check valve that helps prevent low emitter drainage holding back up to a 5 ft column of water. The anti-siphon operation prevents contaminants from being drawn into the emitter. The Techflow Emitters are pressure compensating and deliver the same flow from 14.5 to 58 PSI. Recommended minimum filtration of 120 mesh. Pair the Techflow Emitters with the 36 in or 48 in 2-way (HGC747748 / HGC747749) or 4-way (HGC747700 / HGC747702) Dripper Stake Assemblies.
Why Techflow Pressure Compensating Emitters
Unique Emitter Design: Regulates flow and provides continuous self-cleaning action during operation.
2.2 psi Internal Check Valve:Helps prevent low emitter drainage by holding back up to a 5??_ column of water.
- Anti-Siphon Operation Prevents contaminates from being drawn into emitter.
- Color-Coded Emitter Denotes flow rate.
- Can Be Used with Techline HCVXR and CV Dripline Without causing dripline drainage.
- For use with blank polyethylene tubing, Techline?® HCVXR, CV, DL and RW
- For use with systems with a wide range of pressure variations (14.5 to 58 psi)
- Install on-surface or subsurface
- Wide-spaced plantings
- Tree planting
- Hanging baskets
- Flower boxes
- Planters, pots, or interiorscapes
- Flow rates: 0.5, 1.0 and 2.0 GPH
- Pressure compensation range: 10.15 to 58 psi
- Maximum pressure: 58 psi
- Uses 0.160??? x 0.220??? micro-tubing (Model EDTUBE ??? in black or white)
- Barb size: Inlet 0.160??? ??? 0.170??? Outlet 0.160???
- Recommended minimum filtration: 120 mesh