Achieve the highest flow rates from the Hydro-Logic Evolution 1000, the most efficient RO system on the planet! The Evolution-RO is capable of producing more than 1,200 GPD or 50 gallons per hour of pure water. Remove 95%+ of all parts per million from your tap water. Save more water by running 2:1 waste to product water ratio; now includes 1:1 ratio as an option (to save 50% of the waste water). The Hydro-Logic Evolution has a simple and quick setup, with no electricity needed unless you buy the booster pump accessory.
The Evolution-RO Reverse Osmosis System produces up to 1200 GPD (gallons per day) of ultra-pure, low PPM water. This beast removes 95%+ of all contaminants and chlorine without wasting any water.
SAVE MORE WATER by running a 2:1 waste to product water ratio, or optional 1:1 ratio (included)
Includes ChloraShield™ carbon filter for 100% chloramine removal
Evolution-RO Unit Includes:
- 9. (x1) Pressure Gauge w/ Tee fitting
- 10. (x1) Support Leg/Housing Wrench
- 11. (6 ft.) 1/2" Inlet White Tubing
- 12. (10 ft.) 3/8" Waste Black Tubing
- 13. (10 ft.) 3/8" Outlet Blue Tubing
- 14. (x1) Garden Hose Connector
- 15. (x1) Inline Shutoff Valve
Everthing included with this product is all you need to get started on your way to cleaner water for your plants
Below we will go into detail about some Add-Ons & Accessories that will truly bring you into the 21st century of water filtration
Add-Ons & Accessories
Pre-Evolution High Capacity Pre-Filter
Ensure your Evolution-RO runs more efficiently. Helps protect the RO membranes and extends their life. Less filter changes and maintenance - every 7,500 gallons of purified water. Cleanable sediment filter is re-usable. Combination of KDF85 and the KDF55 with eco-friendly catalytic carbon filter reduces chlorine, chloramines, iron, sulfur, and heavy metals. - great for city or well water. Highly recommended when using more than 150 gallons of purified water per week on average.
All Evolution-RO add-ons & accessories are available seperately and can be added to your cart at the top of the page.
Replacement Filters, Membranes, & Housings for Evolution-RO
Replace after 5,000 Gallons
Replace when PPM Increases
Replace after 3 Years
- Product Water Flow Rate: 1,200 GPD/50 GPH
- Materials of Construction: High durability polypropylene construction provide years of dependable service
- Average Permeate Flow Rate: 0.83 Gallons/Minute, 50 Gallons/Hour, or 1200 Gallons/Day
- Uses Line Pressure: >60 psi. Pump recommended with all Evolution purchases because the Evolution operates best at 60 psi (max pressure is 80 psi)
- Average TDS Rejection: 95+%
- RO Membrane (H x D) (The Evolution uses 2 Membranes): 18.75" x 3.16"
- Waste to Purified Water Ratio: 2:1 or 1:1
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 13" x 23" x 13"
- Weight: 21.40 lbs
- Evolution-RO™ filter housings must be replaced every 3 years
- Filter replacement schedules for Reverse Osmosis carbon filters based on product water