The Hanna Instruments GroLine pH/EC/TDS & Temp Monitor with Inline Probe is a quick and easy way test pH/EC/TDS & Temp in whatever garden setting you may find yourself in.
The Hanna Instruments GroLine pH/EC/TDS & Temp Monitor with Inline Probe for Hydroponic Nutrients provides around-the-clock, continuous monitoring of pH, conductivity (EC & TDS), and temperature in hydroponic nutrient solutions. Quick to setup, simple to use, this monitor was designed with Hydroponics, Aquaponics, and Greenhouses in mind. Make your nutrient solution easy to manage with the GroLine Monitor. Get 24/7 pH&EC measurements for consistent yields every time while using the Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) feature for professional accuracy and Calibrate pH and EC with a single Quick Cal solution.
One quick glance is all it takes.
A large clear LCD displays all of your essential readings so you know what your hydroponic nutrients solution is doing 24/7. High and low alarms flash warning you if something needs adjusting.
Monitor changes over time.
The GroLine Monitor automatically logs your results every 15 minutes over the last 30 days. Minimum, maximum, and average values are stored so you can recognize when patterns arise and help prevent future problems.
One probe. Three measurements.
Our 3-in-1 pre-amplified inline probe measures pH, EC/TDS, and temperature in a single, durable, polypropylene body making the GroLine Monitor easy to handle and easy to set up. The HI1285-9 has a 3/4" threaded connection for insertion into a pipe for flow through monitoring.
Quick Cal for less maintenance.
A single calibration solution for pH and conductivity makes calibration fast and ensures all of your measurements are accurate all of the time for better plant health and better yield.
Professional level accuracy.
Advanced algorithms and greater pH and TDS/ppm accuracy ensure operational consistency and a finer understanding of your plant's nutritional needs.
Measure like a pro.
Our GroLine Monitor is made by growers and scientists alike who are committed to helping you take your growing operation to the next level.
Hanna Instruments GroLine pH/EC/TDS & Temp Monitor Features:
- IP65 rated enclosure: designed to withstand harsh grow environments
- Wide pH Range: measure pH from 0.00 to 14.00 pH
- Selectable EC to TDS/ppm conversion factor: choice of either a 0.5 or 0.7 conversion factor
- Automatic Temperature Compensation: all readings are compensated for variations in temperature, the temperature displayed in oC or oF along with pH, EC or TDS reading
- Large LCD with plant-friendly green backlighting: LCD can display all three essential hydroponic nutrient measurements at one time, a 3-second cycle of single measurements, or a real-time graph screen with options for measurement selection and log recall
- Data logging for 30 days: logs every 15 minutes for last 30 days, stores min, max, and average values
- Data transfer: USB-C port for easy data transfer to memory stick or PC
- High and low alarms: warns when your nutrient solution is out of desired range by flashing display and message. Ambient light sensor: for automatic LCD dimming
Hanna Instruments GroLine pH/EC/TDS & Temp Monitor Whats Included:
- HI981420 Groline Monitor
- HI1285-9 Triple junction inline pH/EC/TDS probe with built-in temperature sensor, 3/4" NPT threaded body, DIN connector and 3 m (9.8") cable
- HI50036 Quick calibration solution (2 sachets)
- HI700661 Electrode cleaning solution for agriculture (2 sachets)
- 12VDC adapter
- Instruction manual
- Monitor quality certificate
- Probe quality certificate
- Quick start instruction guide
NOTE: Save all packing material until you are sure that the instrument works correctly. Any damaged or defective item must be returned in its original packing material with the supplied accesories
Follow This Simple Feed Chart Designed by our Research Team
|pH Range||0.00 to 14.00 pH|
|pH Resolution||0.01 pH|
|pH Accuracy (@25°C/77°F)||?0.05 pH|
|Calibration||pH calibration at one or two-point calibration (using pH 4.01,7.01, 10.01 buffers) using auto buffer recognition; one-point calibration using quick calibration solution; EC calibration at one-point at 1.41 mS/cm or 5.00 mS/cm using auto standard recognition; one-point calibration using quick calibration solution|
|Temperature Resolution||0.1°C / 0.1°F|
|Temperature Accuracy (@25°C/77°F)||?0.5°C /?1°F|
|EC Range||0.00 to 10.00 mS/cm|
|EC Resolution||0.01 mS/cm|
|EC Accuracy (@25°C/77°F)||?0.1mS/cm (0.00 to 5.00mS/cm); ?0.2mS/cm (5.00 to 10.00mS/cm)|
|TDS Range||0 to 5000 ppm (TDS conversion factor 0.5 (500 CF)); 0 to 7000 ppm (TDS conversion factor 0.7 (700 CF))|
|TDS Resolution||10 ppm|
|TDS Accuracy (@25°C/77°F)||?2% F.S.|
|Temperature Compensation||pH calibration at one or two-point calibration (using pH 4.01,7.01, 10.01 buffers) using auto buffer recognition; one-point calibration using quick calibration solution; EC calibration at one-point at 1.41 mS/cm or 5.00 mS/cm using auto standard recognition; one-point calibration using quick calibration solution|
|Temperature Range||0.0 to 60.0°C / 32.0 to 140.0°F|
|Log Feature||Automatic logging for last 30 days at 15 minute interval|
|Alarms||High and Low with enable/disable option for all parameters|
|GLP||Good Laboratory Practice with last 5 pH and EC calibration history|
|Power Supply||12VDC adapter (included)|
|Environment||-5 to 50°C (23 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||125 x 185 x 38 mm (4.92 x 7.28 x 1.49")|
|Weight||333g ( 11.7oz.)|