The Grodan Pargro QD Biggie Block with Hole, 6" x 6" x 6" - Case of 64 is one of the best ways to start your grow, as these fast-draining rockwool cubes provide excellent conditions for seeds and clones. Formulated from the highest quality fibers possible, these rapid drying stonewool cubes as the best value for your dollar, with an affordable price and no compromise on performance. Here are all the reasons we love these rockwool cubes by Grodan
Benefits Of Grodan Pargro QD Biggie Block with Hole, 6" x 6" x 6" - Case of 64
When using rockwool to start your plants, they get the utmost support to build their root system, while they are firmly anchored in place. These particular cubes are unbeatable when it comes to nutrient absorption capabilities, but they also shine through in terms of aeration, getting ample oxygen to your roots.
Unlike some slow drying cubes you may be used to, these ones are 14% drier than the competition. And, they are 10% drier than Grodan's previous line of Neptune slabs. While you can use these Grodan Pargro 6" x 6" x 6" rockwool cubes for anything, they do exceptionally well in ebb-and-flow hydroponics systems. You can also start your plants in seed starting plugs, and then easily transplant the plug into this block, and then eventually, transplant the block into it's final grow media or slab.
Why choose the Pargro QD 6" Biggie Cube with Hole over others?
Unlike the competition, this block talks the talk AND walks the walk. It delivers everything it promises, whereas cheaper priced stonewool blocks on the market don't drain as well or last nearly as long. This is as quality a rockwool cube as you will find!
Features Of The 64-pack Of Grodan Pargro QD Biggie Block with Hole, 6" x 6" x 6"
- With better grooves within the block, your plants experience better drainage and a lower chance of root rot or mold
- Higher nutrient uptake and better pH control with uniform fiber structure
- Firmer than traditional blocks, providing more support
- Only one basic type of wool used for propagation
- The wool used in GRODAN is configured specifically with Delta® Technology for each GRODAN product that is made.
- The go-to starting cube for commercial growers the past 14 years!