If you are a commercial grower looking to add a ton of fixures to your facility, and you only want the best lighting possible, you need the Gavita Pro 1000W E-Series DE Fixture 277-347 Volt. We offer a bulk deal on these fixtures where you can get 70 (1/2) pallet, at a huge discount.
The E-series Pro 1000e DE is the newest flagship model, now available in 277-347 volt. The Gavita Pro line E-series are improved models and are suitable for central control with the Gavita Master lighting controller. Now you can have complete lighting control at your fingertips.
Features Of The Gavita Pro 1000W E-Series DE Fixture 277-347 Volt
The original E-series only had one communication port, but this new 1000W E-Series DE Fixture 277-347 Volt has both IN and OUT ports. You no longer need to use bus boosters anymore, and no need for any splitters in commercial settings. You can simply use the gray communication cables which feature 6 pins in, 6 pins out.
The 277 volt Gavita Pro E-Series DE Fixture also has a Wieland connection, which is actually IP66 rated itself.
All e-series ballasts and fixtures have the following added new features and advanced functionality:
- Master controller input for external control
- Three color status LED for advanced status indication and status history
- Improved housing with extra cooling capacity for an even cooler operation
- Repositioned mounting eye bolts for better weight distribution and stable installation
- Suitable for 277-347V, using an IEC input for flexible mains cord choice (Includes 3.3 ft open end cable)
We recommend letting a certified electrician install your Gavita Pro 1000W E-Series DE Fixture, 277-347 Volt as these are a professional fixture, not recommended for hobby growing. The set is provided with a short open end cable with a Wieland RST plug to disconnect your fixture. You'll need to hard wire the open end to the three-phase cabling in the room. Fixed cabling is a safer, cleaner and a much more cost effective way of connecting your fixtures than using outlets.
In professional installations fixtures are mounted on C-profiles, hanging on mounting brackets (which are available for this system). The difference in light levels between a low young crop, just introduced to the room, and high mature crop is less than 8% in a large cultivation facility, enabling fixed height mounting of the fixtures.
The Gavita Pro 1000e DE 277 V is equipped with a Wieland receptacle, 5 ft cable with open end and Wieland connector, and a junction box. C-profile brackets can be delivered on request. The fixture has to be installed by a certified electrical engineer. Reflector and lamp can easily be replaced to guarantee optimal performance during its long lifetime.
As a primary light source, the Gavita Pro 1000w E-Series Double Ended Fixture covers up to a 6' x 6' area. It is recommended to position the fixture 40" - 60" away from the plant canopy.
Benefits Of The Gavita Pro 1000W E-Series DE Fixture, 277-347 Volt
- The professional fixture of choice - This professional fixture requires installation by a certified electrician in an industrial environment.
- Comes with a Gavita Pro Plus 1000W 400V DE EL lamp, 2100 µmol s-1
- Highest output and efficacy in the market (A++ energy label)
- Suitable for Gavita Master Controller
- Short ballast housing with the best thermal properties in the market assures long lifetime and very high reliability
- Repeater Bus control solution for fast, easy, clean and reliable installation of hundreds of fixtures
- Fixed solution for large, three phase powered installations, mounting brackets for C-profiles are available
- Control range through Master Controller of 500-1150W lamp output enables flexibility in combining vegetative and flowering rooms
- It enables advanced safety features such as dimming on high temperature and automatic shutdown at climate control failures, safeguarding your crop
- The sunset feature of the Master Controller eases down the heat load of your lights at the end of the cycle, preventing sudden rises in relative humidity when the lights shut down
Gavita Pro 1000W E-Series DE Fixture 277-347 Volt Specifications
- Input Voltage: 277-347V (± 10%)
- Input Voltage 1: 277 V
- Input Current 1: 3.8A (at 100%) 4.4A (at 115%)
- Input Power 1: 1050W (at 100%) 1200W (at 115%)
- Input Voltage 2: 347 V
- Input Current 2: 3.1A (at 100%) 3.6A (at 115%)
- Input Power 2: 1050W (at 100%) 1200W (at 115%)
- Power Factor: > 0.98
- THD: 10%
- Input Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Input Connection: Wieland RST IP 65
- Certification: CSA
- External dim: Gavita Master controller analog protocol (<11,5V)
- External dim connector: 1 x RJ25 connector build in (6P6C)
- Article Number: 220.127.116.11.20
- EAN code: 8718403053333
User manual, power cord,2 RJ14 controller cables and a T-splitter for plug and play installation, Gavita Pro electronic lamp, 3 years warranty