GardnClean Liquid Release produces an OMRI listed, 99.9% ultra-pure ClO2 at point of use, requiring only water, a sealed generation vessel, and our state of the art microreactor.
ClO2 (Chlorine Dioxide) is the world’s only selective oxidizer, meaning it has a high oxidation potential, but a low oxidation strength.
This unique structure is why ClO2 is such an efficient biocide without being a dermal sensitizer or damaging costly infrastructure or contact surfaces. GC Liquid retains registrations from world regulatory agencies for the use on fruits, vegetables, meat, raw agricultural commodities, livestock, drinking water purification and many more.
- 2 Gallon – Makes 2 Gallons of 100 ppm Solution
- 12.5 Gallon – Makes 12.5 Gallons of 100 ppm of Solution
- 30 Gallon – Makes 30 Gallons of 100 ppm of Solution
Why use GardnClean instead of chlorine or similar compound?
Germs and bacteria are not able to build up resistance to ClO2 because it attacks through oxidation.
99.9% pure ClO2 is an oxidizer — plant pathogens are unable to build up a tolerance. It is effective against wide varieties of dangerous microorganisms including germs, viruses, fungi, spores, mold & mildew, and bacteria.
Unlike other disinfectants, there are no corrosion concerns at use levels. ClO2 can be used on food, water and in food preparation areas. It is because of our patented technology. Simply put, the chemical reaction that generates chlorine dioxide generates harmful by-products. Gard’nClean traps the harmful.
It's 99.9% Pure
Our technology is eco-friendly and OMRI organic certified, requiring no special disposal or handling requirements. The activated solution has a neutral pH.
Pure ClO2 from GardnClean is easy to use
- Just add water
- Spray and walk away
- Offers superior material compatibility
- Pour any unused solution down any drain
- Throw used packages in any trash receptacle
- No special handling or disposal training necessary
Advantages of Chlorine Dioxide(ClO2)
GardnClean products include safe generation of pure chlorine dioxide at the point-of-use. Only tap water needs to be added to advanced micro-reactor sachet technology in order to generate ultra-pure chlorine dioxide. This results in specific concentrations of chlorine dioxide without corrosive residuals and at a neutral pH.
- Strong oxidizer
- End-user familiarity
- Cost effective disinfectant
Disadvantages of Bleach
- It is highly corrosive (in all forms)
- It is very weak at removing bioslime
- It’s efficacy against microbial organisms is very pH dependent
- It produces an unpleasant working environment due to potential health hazards
- It is highly reactive and hence affected by suspended solids and organics in water
- It is toxic (in all forms); HOCl can produce disinfection byproducts, which are carcinogenic
What is the difference between GardnClean and chlorine?
GardnClean ultra-pure chlorine dioxide (ClO2) delivers greater than 99.9% pure chlorine dioxide and without unwanted oxychloro species.
- GardnClean is better than chlorine due of the following:
- Negligible toxicity
- Superior material compatibility (kills the pathogens, not your equipment)
- Chlorine dioxide is the world’s most powerful and versatile biocide; it retains its chemical characteristics in both air and water and has an ability to kill more pathogens with less concentration (much less) than any form of chlorine
- Ability to remove bioslime even at low concentrations
- Due to its inherent selectivity, neutral charge, and neutral pH, Gard’nClean 99.9% ultra-pure chlorine dioxide is able to attack bioslime from the inside out (other products simply focus on surface layers of bioslime)
- se of use – just add water, wait, and fully decontaminate! No additional activators are necessary.