Endeavor Insecticide safely eliminates sap-sucking aphids and whiteflies with its unique mode of action. When sprayed on the plant, there is some initial contact activity, but the primary mode of action and residual control occurs through insect feeding inhibition. Endeavor insecticide is an ideal tool for rotational programs because it is effective against aphids and whiteflies that are resistant to other chemistry classes. It provides growers a targeted, non-neonicotinoid tool to use against these pests so broad-spectrum insecticides will not be overused.
- Reduces the possibility of developing resistance while helping to maintain the efficacy of other products
- Translaminar movement quickly protects the plant resulting in reduced virus transmission by pests
- Works in tandem with biological pest control programs to further protect plants
- Unique mode of action
- Rapid uptake by plant to stop insect feeding within 15-20 minutes
- Easy on beneficial insects