Widely used to provide oxygen in aquariums, fish farms and hydroponic systems. Includes chrome air manifold, ranging from six to twelve outlets. Cylinders and pistons are made of premium materials, making the pump strong, durable. Convenient to operate without oil or much noise. All pumps now includes two different fittings. 728450 and 728455 comes with 1/4 in and 3/8 in fittings. 728457 and 728459 comes with 1/2 in and 3/8 in fittings.
How it Works
When the electromagnetic coils are energized by the AC power, a magnetic force is generated. Under the action of this magnetic force and the pressure spring, the piston moves reciprocally so that the volume of cylinder changes. This leads to the automatic opening and shutting of the inlet and outlet valves and thus achieves the work cycle of air intake, compressing and discharging.
- The case is made of high-quality ZL 102 aluminum alloy with radiation fins, for which heat-dissipation is more effective.
- Driven by an electromagnetic motor, adopts straight-line reciprocal motion to produce air and more reasonable in structure.
- Adopts SF new-type wear-resistant material for the cylinder and piston, which is of lower consumption.
- Oil free lubricated design, the compressed air is purified.
- Constant temperature and pressure operation to ensure reliable performance