Simplify your nutrients by directly installing Dosatron Doser into the water supply line
The Dosatron D40MZ5BPVFHY is perfect for the indoor grower. It's water-powered so no electricity is needed and it includes a union for easy installation into the Nutrient Delivery System. Easy to install and maintain. With flow up to 40 GPM, can be installed in parallel to increase the water flow. 63% fewer parts, metal free piston.
Included Accessories: Union, mounting bracket, suction hose, weighted strainer, and quick start guide
Specification for D40MZ2BPVFHY Water Powered Doser
|Dilution Range||1:100 to 1:20 (1% to 5%)|
|Ratio Range mL||37.5 to 190 mL|
|Ratio Range tsp||7.5 to 38 tsp|
|Water Flow Range||2.2 to 40 GPM|
|Operating Pressure Range||7.2 to 116 PSI|
|Available Housing Materials||Polypropylene|
|Dimensions||25 1/4" x 8 1/2"|
|Connection Size||1.5" NPT|
|Maximum Temperature||104° F|
How the Water Powered Doser works
Dosatron water-powered, non-electric chemical injectors are the easiest, most reliable way to accurately inject chemicals into water lines. Dosatron injectors work using volumetric proportioning, ensuring that the chemical mixture remains the same regardless of variations in pressure and flow.
When water enters the injector, it triggers the hydraulic motor, which begins moving up and down inside the body of the injector.
On the up stroke, the Dosatron draws fluid up from the concentrate tank in an action similar to a hypodermic syringe.
On the down stroke, the concentrate is displaced into the mixing chamber, where it is mixed with the water flowing through the unit. Then the water-and-chemical mixture is discharged into the water lines.
- Water Flow
- Water enters the Dosatron body
- Concentrate is pulled up into the Dosatron
- Concentrate mixes with the incoming water
- Blended solution is discharged into the water line
Dosatron Model Name Definitions.
- V: Identifies the type of hose (stands for Viscous)
- BP: Units with bypass options
- P: Identifies the type of housing (stands for PVDF or Kynar)
- IE: Units with side injection option
- WL: Certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI 61 Standards
- D: Car wash units
- HY: Hydroponic / Nutrient Delivery System units
- AF/VF: Identifies the type of seals (AF = Aflas® or VF = Viton)
- K: Kalrez
- II: Identifies the region (North/Central Am. - Dosatron International, Inc.)