Love Your Roots
Spring Pot Burners are simple, sturdy, and inexpensive. They provide everything you need, and nothing you don’t to create the ideal environment for root systems. Burners are a no-fuss no-brainer. Love your roots, improve your bottom line. Burners are the smart pot option when you need results that are burning hot.
Spring Pot Burners or Fabric Burner Pots achieve their rigidity from their proprietary fabric and manner of folding rather than an interwoven skeletal support. Burners are the best value and performance for large-scale operations and price-conscious hobby growers.
Hand-crafted quality is designed to endure washing and reuse however offered at a price that may make recycling a more economical option. Handles come standard on all Fabric Burner Pots 3 gallon and up. Available in black with size-specific color-coded stitching for easy identification.
What makes Spring Pot the best Fabric Pots on the market?
Most Growers Experience 10-25% Yield Increase when Switching to Spring Pots
Most growers looking to maximize quality and yield choose fabric pots, which naturally air-prune the plant’s roots and create more root surface area so the plant can absorb water and nutrients more efficiently. Naturally, this produces healthier plants that yield more flowers. If you haven’t switched yet, try ours first, then you won’t need to look for us later. We understand what’s required from experience, so our pots are superior on purpose. Our mission is and has always been to produce the best fabric pots on the market.
- Superior Quality Fabric and Design – Our Pot is Stronger!
- Save Money – No more wasting of water, soil, or lost production from using flimsy, inferior fabric pots.
- Increased Crop Value – As yield increases over the same area, crops become more profitable.
- Convenient Cultivation – Super-reinforced handles on all sizes 3-25gallon.
- Shelf Appeal – Color coded for easy identification makes retail shelves easy to organize saving employee time and labor.
- BPA Free and Heavy Metal Free – Trust that your consumable harvests will be free from any unhealthy contaminants that could harm your customers or loved ones.
- Environmentally Friendly – The raw material we use to manufacture the fabric in our pots is made from 100% recycled BPA Free water bottles. After use, most of the material in our finished pots is recyclable.
Spring Pot has several variations of fabric pot to choose from. Whats the difference?
Spring Pot Burners or Fabric Burner Pots achieve their rigidity from their proprietary fabric and manner of folding rather than an interwoven skeletal support. Burners are the Best value and performance for large-scale operations and price-conscious hobby growers.
Love your roots, improve your bottom line. Burners are the smart pot option when you need results that are burning hot.
Spring Pot Classics have an interwoven skeletal coil that supports the pot’s lower, upper, and sidewalls for easy watering and filling. The Classics also have upgraded sewn handles that match the colored upper rim stitching for an increased aesthetic appeal for both indoor and outdoor plants. Spring Pot classics are the top-of-the-line fabric pot available for home growers seeking the top-of-the-line fabric pot available that offers esthetics and performance of pot that maintains complete rigidity.
Spring Pot Sequoias like the Classics have an interwoven upper ring that helps keep the upper rim rigid for easy filling and watering. Once filled the Sequoias offer the same functionality as the Spring Pot Classics. The Sequoias lack sidewall support except for sizes 200 gallons and up that have interwoven fiberglass interwoven vertical supports. Sequoias are ideal for home growers and large operations that demand the rigidity of a solid pot with the performance of a fabric pot.
How much soil do I need to fill my Spring Pot?
|Spring Pot Gallon Size||Volume in Cubic Yards||Volume in Cubic Feet|