The last stop before the feed goes into your crop is the Guardian Monitor Connect inline
The Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect Inline is not only a constant indicator of the desired levels of pH, conductivity, and temperature of your nutrient solution, it also data logs these critical parameters to your computer for you. It does not stop there. You can access the data via the cloud from a remote mobile device or computer to check for extreme variances to ensure these critical parameters are hitting the mark for crop success.
Just one Bluelab Connect Stick is required to receive wireless data from one or more Guardian Monitor connects. For remote or cloud access, the computer you are already data logging to will need permanent internet access.
- Easy to use monitor that measures pH, EC, and Temperature direct in your irrigation line
- Simple 1 button calibration for pH 7 and pH 4
- High-pressure pH probe - easy to clean and calibrate
- Data logs direct to your computer via wireless connection with Bluelab Connect Stick
- Personalized alarm settings
- 24/7 monitoring that will Email if anything goes wrong
- High-pressure in-line pH probe with 3/4' NPT thread
- Adapter collar to increase pH probe thread to 1' NPT
- Conductivity probe with 1' NPT thread
- Automatic temperature compensation
- View data and current status remotely via Connect Mobile App (A computer with permanent internet access is required)
Connect Stick 2 & Range Extender 2
The Connect Stick 2 is included with the Bluelab Pro Controller
Download the FREE Bluelab Connect Software to use with the Connect Stick 2.
Boost the range between your Bluelab connect products with the Bluelab Connect Range Extender 2. Send Bluelab Connect wireless data further in large growing facilities and environments.
Bluelab Range Extender 2 is sold seperately