The Bluelab Combo Meter is the ultimate tool for simple reservoir management. It provides serious hobby and commercial growers a reliable, accurate method for testing pH, conductivity, and temperature with just one piece of equipment.
The Bluelab Combo Meter Is 3 Tools In 1!
The Bluelab Combo Meter provides you easy access to the three data points you need to monitor in your nutrient solution: pH, EC, and temperature. Without constant access to these metrics, how do you know if your crop is optimized? You run the risk of developing deficiencies, toxicities, mold/mildew issues, stunted growth, and more.
But with this tool, you can quickly check your reservoir and ensure each parameter is in the ideal range for plant health. If you find they aren't you can quickly rectify them and get your grow back on track. The Bluelab Combo Meter features two probes, one for pH and one for EC/temperature. To take a reading from your reservoir, simply place the probes into your solution and the selected reading is displayed on screen.
This is a completely portable combination meter, and doesn't require any electricity or power supply to operate. You can take it anywhere you need, and manage your crops easily. Maintenance and care of the probes is simple, with instructions supplies on the back of the meter and easy to use buttons for calibration. You can easily replace the probe as needed, and use the same meter for years and years. You won't ever need to calibrate or replace the EC/temperature probe.
Bluelab Combo Meter Features
- Measures pH, conductivity / nutrient level (EC, CF, ppm 500 and ppm 700) and temperature (°C, °F)
- Lightweight and portable, no power supply needed
- Large easy to read display
- Simple push button pH calibration
- Successful pH calibration indicator
- No calibration required for conductivity and temperature
- Replaceable double junction pH probe included
- Over range and under range indicators
- Low battery indicator
- 2 x AAA alkaline batteries included
- Auto off function
Bluelab Combo Meter Applications