TerraClean 5.0 uses an oxidation chemical reaction to kill bacteria, fungus and spores. Destroys pathogens instantly!
BioSafe TerraClean 5.0 is designed specifically for agricultural soil and water treatment applications for growers of organic and conventional crops; it controls a wide variety of soil borne pathogens through drip irrigation systems. Apply TerraClean 5.0 at any stage of plant growth to control Pythium, Phytophthora, Rhizoctonia and Fusarium. TerraClean 5.0 penetrates soil to kill and suppress plant pathogens that cause diseases. The byproduct of this chemical reaction is the release of vast amounts of oxygen that stimulates plant growth, root development and nutrient uptake.
BioSafe TerraClean 5.0 controls a wide variety of soilborne pathogens through drip irrigation systems. Apply TerraClean 5.0 at any stage of plant growth to suppress and kill plant pathogens that cause diseases such as pythium, phytophthora, rhizoctonia and fusarium. The byproduct of TerraClean 5.0's chemical reaction releases vast amounts of dissolved oxygen which has been shown to improve plant health.
- Apply at planting and throughout growing season to treat root zone
- Provides dissolved oxygen to the root zone, enhancing nutrient uptake
- Increases plant vigor and promotes healthier root zone
- No mutational resistance ? 0-hour REI
How should BioSafe TerraClean 5.0 be used?
TerraClean 5.0 works by surface contact with the soils being treated. It is important to ensure that all surfaces are thoroughly wetted and that sufficient quantities of the finished solution are applied to penetrate the soil being treated. Areas treated with TerraClean 5.0 do not need to be covered with tarps or protective plastic. TerraClean 5.0 is not a fumigant.
- Can be used prior to planting or on established plants or seedlings
- Use as a drench, flood or drip application
BioSafe TerraClean Application Rates:
|Application||Post-Stick Application||Seed** Application|
|Media Drench*||1:1,000 / 0.128 fl. oz./gal.||1:250 / 0.5 fl. oz./gal.|
**This rate cleans seed crevices reducing risk from pathogens like pythium and pseudomonas.
BioSafe TerraClean Fights against:
- Botrytis, Erwinia (soft rot)
- Fusarium (root rot, leaf spot, pink snow mold)
- Phytophthora (blight, root rot)
- Pythium (root rot)
- Rhizoctonia (blight, stem rot)
- Thielaviopsis (root rot)
- Verticillium (wilt)