The best in hash washing vessels. PurePressure's new cryo insulation, sanitary FDA approved Bruteless stainless steel vessels help you make better hash, and a lot more of it. The Bruteless washing system is extremely easy to fill and drain, saving you time and money. The skim port allows you to drain off chlorophyll-rich water, keeping it away from your high-quality ice water hash. Each Bruteless washer comes with a stainless steel 1.5" ball drain valve, stainless steel 90° drain valve attachment, 3 stainless steel port covers, 4 port gaskets, and 4 stainless steel port cover clamps for complete customizability.
- Bruteless vessels are 100% FDA food grade compliant and feature sanitary welded stainless steel. Extremely easy to clean with no nooks or crannies for bacteria/mold to grow.
- A removable stainless steel false bottom protects your flower during the wash process, keeping your ice and work bags 3" above your hash. Integrated baffles create a turbulent-free zone at the bottom of the Bruteless hash washer.
- Thick 1" cryogenic insulated sleeve dramatically reduces ice usage by up to 50%. Insulation is removable for cleaning as necessary.
- Each Bruteless hash washer offers three strategically placed separate drain/fill ports: one to fill, one to skim, and one to drain. A sturdy stainless steel lid is also included.
Every Bruteless bubble hash washer comes with one 1.5" stainless steel ball valve and matching size stainless steel lid. Optional food grade stainless steel and polyethylene washing paddle is also available for purchase. Each barrel is hand ground and polished to help prevent contaminants.
Pure Pressure Bruteless Stainless Hash Washer Capacities (fresh frozen, wet weight):
- 30 Gallon: up to 7,000 grams
- 44 Gallon: up to 11,500 grams
- 65 Gallon: up to 18,000 grams
Pure Pressure Bruteless Stainless Hash Washer Dimensions:
- 30 Gallon: Height: 28.5" - Diameter: 18.75"
- 44 Gallon: Height: 28.25" - Diameter: 23.5"
- 65 Gallon: Height: 23.25" - Diameter: 30"
What is a sanitary weld?
"What is a sanitary weld, you ask? It's a weld that is 100% penetrated and has a smooth face where it will contact the product. This ensures easy and reliable cleaning and no crevices or oxidation to harbor bacteria and crud. This weld joint is very common in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical and dairy industries." - Source