smallBoy from Hydro Logic
This unit is designed to be a stand alone filter for immediate removal of chlorine and sediment from your water. It is rated at up to 99% chlorine removal @ 1 GPM flow and can clean up to 90% of the sediment particles above 5 microns. This filter is not designed to significantly lower the Parts Per Million (PPM) of your water. The majority of PPM is minerals which can only be removed with Reverse Osmosis. If you are looking for Reverse Osmosis filters, Hydro Logic has the Stealth 150 , Stealth 300, and Evolution systems.
Having Chloring and sediment free water is essential to growing healthy plants and maintaining benficial micro-organisms, bacteria and fungi in your root zone and growing medium. These microbes can noty survive in the presense of chlorine. Chlorine free water is also essential for organic compost tea and extraction solution brewing, hydroponics and any bio-organic gardening method.
Instantly de-chlorinates your water at fast flow rates of 60 gallons per hour. Don't give your prized plants straight hose water. Keep your beneficial micro-organisms alive and thriving. Perfect for brewing compost teas or biological extract solutions. Grow brighter flowers, bigger fruit, and healthier plants.
Ultra high capacity instant de-chlorinator. Removes 99% of chlorine and 90% of sediment, rust, silt, etc. at 1 GPM. Comes with cleanable sediment filter and in/out pressure gauges to monitor when to change filters. Can be used as a whole house filter or stand alone.
- Removes 99% of chloramines, chlorine and 90%+ of dirt immediately!
- 60 gallons per hour of clear water down to 5 microns and has a filter capacity of 3,000 gallons.
- Keep beneficial bacteria and micro-organisms alive and healthy.
- Economical solution for city water and well water users.
smallBoy System Includes:
- 2-Stage 10" filter unit
- Sediment pre-filter
- Green coconut carbon filter OR Upgraded KDF85 Carbon Filter
- Wall mountable metal bracket
- Garden hose connector
- 5 ft. of inlet tubing
- 5 ft. of outlet tubing
- 1/4" inline shut off
- Filter wrench
Premium KDF/CAT Carbon Filter
For chlorine and chloramines reduction for city water. Also for well water for iron, hydrogen sulfide, and heavy metals reduction. Will last TWO TIMES AS LONG as the standard green carbon filter. Reduces chloramines, chlorine, iron, sulfur and heavy metals. Bacteriostatic qualities do not allow microbes to breed in filter.
Replacement & Upgraded Filters
Replace every 3,000 Gallons
Replace after 3,000 Gallons
Replace after 6,000 Gallons
Replace after 3,000 Gallons
- Product Flow Rate: 60 GPH / 1 GPM
- Dimensions: 14" x 12" x 6"
- Weight with standard green filter: 7.6 lbs
- Weight with KDF filkter: 8.2 lbs.
- Replace housings every 3 years