Your Natural Choice for Drought Tolerant Landscapes and Indoor Grow rooms JAIN Octa-Bubbler pressure compensating drip manifolds are designed to distribute consistent amounts of water through each port, even in the event of pressure fluctuations. Available flow rates are 2 GPH, 6 GPH and 10 GPH, 20 GPH using a flow control device.
A staple in the landscape industry under the Pepco brand name, now rebranded as a Jain Octa-Bubbler, this pressure compensating manifold is a popular 8 port solution for many retrofit applications. The Jain Octa-Bubbler allows installers to customize flow ports with interchangeable inserts maximizing flow control. For ports not in use the Octa-Bubbler also has Port Plugs available (P/N).
- 1/2 Inlet. 8-3/16 inch Outlets
- 8-Port Pressure Compensating Manifold
- Removable diaphragm for easy maintenance
- Optional port plugs for unused ports
- Suitable for retrofitting zones
- Interchangeable color-coded flow control inserts
- For installation above grade, in a Bubbler Box or in a green house
- Color-coded Flow ID
- Port elbows swivel 90 degrees
Minimum filtration is 150 mesh. In addition to filtration, control of algae and bacterial slime growth and control of chemical precipitates should be taken into consideration.