Active Aqua's Grow Flow 12 Site Hydroponics system with 5 Gallon growth modules is the most efficient ebb & flow system on the market. If you are a new or experienced grower looking for a large hydroponic system but you don't want to spend an arm and a leg, this is the system for you.
Why Grow In The Active Aqua Grow Flow 12 Site Hydroponics System with 5 Gallon Growth Modules
The main reason this is an excellent hydroponics system is because its budget-friendly, at just over $500. Compare that to other 12 site systems, which easily run over $1,000. This system is super beginner friendly as well, featuring the Active Aqua Grow Flow's easy-to-program controller. You can essentially set the controller and forget it, with peace of mind that it will continue working worry free.
Since the pumps on the Active Aqua Grow Flow 12 Site Hydroponics System with 5 Gallon Growth Modules only pump for a short time each day, the system is very reliable and even more efficient. Simply choose your flood and drain cycles, and the system will take care of the rest!
The Active Aqua Grow Flow 12 Site Hydroponics System with 5 Gallon Growth Modules is also very safe, as it is one of the only units that has fail-safe overflow protection. If the float valve stops operation, LED indicator lights up on the control panel and the system will automatically be shut down. This prevents any damage to your growing area or equipment from spillage.
Active Aqua Grow Flow 12 Site System & Bucket Dimensions:
- Outer Bucket Dimensions: 12.5" x 12.5" x 14.5"
- Inner Bucket Dimensions: 12" x 12" x 12"
Features Of The Active Aqua Grow Flow 12 Site Hydroponics System with 5 Gallon Growth Modules
- Adjustable float ladder and emergency shut-off valve
- LED emergency indicator light
- Each growing module consists of one outer bucket and one inner bucket - making it easy to lift and move plants
- 3/4" tubing and fittings
- Water pumps operate on 120V
- Each controller unit can control up to 24 of our 5-gallon growing modules
Active Aqua Grow Flow 12 Site Hydroponics System Includes:
- 7 gallon controller module
- 55 gallon distribution reservoir
- Two 250 GPH high-flow pumps
- 12 5-gallon bucket modules (each holds 13L of clay pebbles, sold seperately)
- All of the fittings & tubing to install the system
- 3 year warranty