Find the right Futurola Shredder for you
The New Futurola Shredders easily shreds pounds of product in seconds. It was designed for even and consistent filling of the Futurola's Knockbox.
The adjustable timer goes from 0 to 15 seconds. The tunnel is manufactured from food grade 304 stainless steel and the whips are made with food grade nylon. Also features rubber tires and uses 120 volts (normal wall outlet) for easy operation anywhere. Made in USA. Comes with one year warranty through manufacturer.
To secure product inside the shredder, the machine is designed with a plexigas lid with a magnetic closure. Pair this with Futurola Knockbox 3 and you can fill up to 100 cones in 2 minutes.
Features & Benefits of the Futurola Shredders
- Made in USA
- 1-Year Warranty
- Easy to Clean
- Digital Timer
- Food-Grade Stainless Steel #304 Barrel
- Plexiglas Lid With Magnetic Closure
- Removable Pin For Loading & Unloading
The Futurola Super Mini, Super & Super Mega models come with the added benefit of catching/sifting stems with the Futurola Super Shredder Screen Barrel . These allow you to de-stem material ran through the Futurola Super Shredders for better filtering of larger stems or crows feet left over from shredding.
- 4mm Screen Barrel - Included with Super Shredder
- 1.9mm Screen Barrel - Optional for filtering finer material
- Remove Pin & Lid
- Rotate Barrel Upright to Load Mix
- Repace Pin & Lid
- Plug In Shredder After Loading Mix*
- Press Set on Timer to Exit Standby Mode
- Modify Time Interval with Up & Down Buttons
- Press Set Again to Run Shredder
- Unplug Shredder Before Unloading Mix*
- Position Mix Container Beneath Shredder
- Remove Pin & Lid
- Rotate Barrel Down to Unload Mix
*Always unplug shredder before loading/unloading mix and when not in use.
Specifications for the Futurola Shredders
|Mini||0.7 lbs. in 7 seconds||27 in.|
|Original||3 lbs. in 2 seconds||50 in.|
|Super with Sifter||3 lbs. in 7 seconds||45 in.|
|Mega||5 lbs. in 7 seconds||52 in.|
|Mega Plus*||7 lbs. in 7 seconds||55 in.|
|Super Mega with Sifter||5 lbs. in 7 seconds||50 in.|
*Speacial Order only
- Periodically dust Barrel & Motor with canned air
- Use amonia-free cleaner on Lid
- Cleanse Barrel with alcohol before storage