Simplify your nutrients by directly installing Dosatron Doser into the water supply line
The water-powered Dosatron D25RE2 - 11 GPM allows for a variety of animal health applications, such as water line cleaning. The ratio range is 1:500 to 1:50 and is easy to install. It can be plumbed right into your system
Included Accessories: Union, mounting bracket, suction hose, weighted strainer, and quick start guide
Specification for D25RE2 Water Powered Doser
|Dilution Range||1:500 to 1:50 (0.2% to 2%)|
|Connection Size||3/4" NPT|
|Water Flow Range||0.05 to 11 GPM|
|Operating Pressure Range||4.3 to 85 PSI|
|Available Housing Materials||Polyacetal|
|Dimensions||14" x 6 1/4"|
|Maximum Temperature||104° F|
How the Water Powered Doser works
Dosatron water-powered, non-electric chemical injectors are the easiest, most reliable way to accurately inject chemicals into water lines. Dosatron injectors work using volumetric proportioning, ensuring that the chemical mixture remains the same regardless of variations in pressure and flow.
When water enters the injector, it triggers the hydraulic motor, which begins moving up and down inside the body of the injector.
On the up stroke, the Dosatron draws fluid up from the concentrate tank in an action similar to a hypodermic syringe.
On the down stroke, the concentrate is displaced into the mixing chamber, where it is mixed with the water flowing through the unit. Then the water-and-chemical mixture is discharged into the water lines.
- Water Flow
- Water enters the Dosatron body
- Concentrate is pulled up into the Dosatron
- Concentrate mixes with the incoming water
- Blended solution is discharged into the water line
Dosatron Model Name Definitions.
- V: Identifies the type of hose (stands for Viscous)
- BP: Units with bypass options
- P: Identifies the type of housing (stands for PVDF or Kynar)
- IE: Units with side injection option
- WL: Certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI 61 Standards
- D: Car wash units
- HY: Hydroponic / Nutrient Delivery System units
- AF/VF: Identifies the type of seals (AF = Aflas?® or VF = Viton)
- K: Kalrez
- II: Identifies the region (North/Central Am. ??? Dosatron International, Inc.)