Athena IPM is a complete pest management formula that kills many soft-bodied insects and mildew on contact. When used as directed Athena IPM penetrates plant crevices and leaf surfaces where unwanted biotic infections seek to colonize. Will treat adults, nymphs, larvae and eggs. Kills on contact. Also effective in treating common fungal infections.
- Complete powdery mildew management: Control, Killer & Cure
- 100% Organic microbial exudates (enzymes)
- NO artificial pesticides or fungicides
- Derived from inputs grown in the USA
- Can be used from seedling to harvest
- EPA 25(b) Exempt product with proven safe ingredients
What to expect
Athena Mildew Control formula deactivates the growth of spores, effectively stopping the spread of mildew upon application. Our formulation has been designed to penetrate plant crevices and tiny leaf surfaces where mildew infections develop. Using natural compounds to combat mildew pressure minimizes the stress on your plants.
Instead of your plants fighting biotic stress, they can more efficiently use energy for vegetative growth and flower production. Increasing harvest quality and yields, without any harmful or dangerous chemicals.
Powdery Mildew / Downey Mildew